Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

30 Weeks 1 Day

Hello everyone.

I had another appointment at MFM this morning. Unfortunately everything is still the same. :( The fluid is the same level as last week. Eli's heart rate was 140 bpm which they said was good. He kicked the probe several times during the ultrasound (he doesn't like the blond tech that I always seem to get lol). I didn't meet with the doctor for the second week in a row, which was kind of annoying. I'm sure it was probably because there was no news to report. So, we go back in another week to check the fluid level again. Here's to another week of intense prayer! Thank you everyone for the kind words and the prayers for Eli! It is truly amazing how many wonderful people are praying for him! I hope he knows how loved he is! I tell him everyday! Have a good week everyone!

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved -- you and your household." Acts 16:31

1 comment:

Followers