Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Elijah Nicholas Borjas



Elijah Nicholas Borjas was born on 4/21/2010 at 5:29 am. He was 4 lbs 10 oz and he was 17 1/2 inches long. He had a full head of beautiful black hair. He looked exactly like his daddy. He was the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen.



During the short 16 hours of our time together we held and kissed our little boy. We talked to him and told me how much we loved him. Eli got to meet his Grandparents, Great Grandparents and his Uncle Greg. We took hundreds of pictures of our beautiful boy. We created memories that will last a lifetime.



Eli is now a beautiful angel up in Heaven. We think of him everyday. We will always remember our little boy and how he changed the lives of all around him. Our lives are forever changed by this little miracle. He made us see that family and health are everything in life. The little things mean so little. There is nothing in this world like the love you have for your child.





Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who have supported us over the last several months. We couldn't have made it through this without you. We could have made some decisions that would have led us in a completely different path, but I'm so glad we made the decisions we made. I have no regrets on our decisions. I wouldn't change a thing. We got to have 16 precious hours with our little boy. They were the best 16 hours of my life. Of course I wish that things would have turned out differently, but I thank God for the time that we did have with Eli. He was a little fighter and he held on to the very end. He experienced so much love in the time he was here with us. That love will live on forever. I can't wait for the day we meet again...

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful boy! I've been praying for you all for months and staying updated via WebMD as well. What a blessing to have had the time you had with little Eli. You are still in my prayers and I wish you peace and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrianne- You are so strong! He is such a beautiful boy! I can't even imagine everything you've been through these last few weeks, but know that you are still in our thoughts every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I, too, followed your story on WedMD. I often think of you, your little angel, and your family. You have had such a great loss that I can't even begin to imagine. Thank you for sharing so much of your journey with the world.
    I just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers