Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MFM Appointment

34 Weeks 3 Days

Hello everyone,

We had our weekly check up at MFM today. There was no change again. Still no fluid and the ultrasound tech had trouble getting Eli to move very much, but he's usually not very active in the morning anyhow. So, I go back in another week for another check. Just more waiting. I met with Sister Maxine from Pastoral Care today which was a bit emotional. For some reason as soon as someone asks how I'm doing it's hard to not break down. We prayed together and she talked to me about how Eli is going to go to Heaven and be with Jesus and we will get to see him again someday. It's a beautiful way to think of our situation, but I'm still not giving up hope that Eli is going to be my miracle baby and make it through all of this. It's depressing that the doctor's and everyone else around me seem to have no hope. They probably think I am in denial, but I'm definitely not giving up hope until I have to. Eli is a strong little boy and I know he is going to fight hard to make it, so we have to at least have hope for him. At this point it is all up to God. He is the divine physician.

For the life of me I do not understand why I have this obsession with tv shows that make me completely depressed. From 16 and Pregnant to a Baby Story, it seems I can't get enough of these shows even though they make me so angry and frustrated. So many teenagers getting pregnant or people taking the whole miracle of pregnancy for granted. Sometimes I wish I could slap them. LOL However, I would never wish our situation on anyone. These people are so blessed to be given a beautiful gift from God. I hope that someday we get to experience this same blessing and become parents. And hopefully that blessing will start with the miracle of Elijah. Love you baby!

Here is a cute lion outfit I found for Eli to wear at the hospital. If you know my husband at all, you understand the purpose of the lion! LOL



More lions stuff. Eli's daddy will be so proud! :)



Here is a beautiful blanket that I found online. I got Eli's name embroidered on it and it is so soft and beautiful! We are going to take this to the hospital as well to have him wrapped in after he is born.

3 comments:

  1. His word tell us to have the Faith of a mustard seed to move a montain And GIRL you got the FAITH You and Nick are awsome.
    God knows whats best for Eli and we are still prayer with you!! God Bless

    Mr & Mrs R.D. Haar

    ReplyDelete
  2. what else can i say but wow. I dont know how you do it every week, but i know why you do it. I pray for you every day, and I am definetly praying for a miracle. It is gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrianne, you are an amazing woman and a super mommy already! I'm hoping and praying for your miracle and for peace and strength for you. I don't know why this is happening as I'm sure you've wondered so much... but your little angel baby is definitely making me love on Lyla and appreciate her even more than I already do... which is a ton to begin with! I am sure that this is the situation with any other parents that know your story as well. Thank you for sharing this with us. Know that it is making a difference in the lives of others and that we're all pulling for a healthy screaming and peeing baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers